Activities of Laguna Shores Resort
A master planned oceanfront resort community where you can live for less and enjoy the best. SCROLL DOWN AND MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR 2016 TIDE CHARTS BELOW!!
- Kayak out into the Sea of Cortez and spot dolphins and possibly sea lions (kayaks offered to renters and owners at no charge).
- But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure.
- Go birding or just explore the Estuary and discover its natural beauty.
- Billiards, foosball, ping-pong as well as many board games in the Game Room.
- Exercise on the treadmills or with weights in the gym.
- Massage, manicure and pedicures at the Laguna Shores Spa
- Sun on the built-in pool lounges. There is no better view than looking out over the sandy beach and Sea of Cortez from the edge of the pool.
- Play tennis on our artificial turf tennis court or shoot hoops on the basketball hoop court.
Check out the tide calendar!
2016 Tide Charts
If you want to spend the day, or a few hours away from the Resort, here are more ideas:
- Tour the Pinacate Visitor’s Center and/or the volcanic craters
- Walk around Old Port, grab a shrimp taco or cocktail and do some
shopping (same goes for “Rodeo Drive” sans the shrimp – but great
souvenirs and stuff you just can’t live without!)
- Fish, dive, para sail, or take a banana boat ride or go up in the ultra-lite plane
- Enjoy a few hours out at sea on a refreshing Sunset cruise (you’re sure to see dolphins)
- Visit a local Mercado (market) and pick up some avocados (really
cheap), tomatoes, cilantro, onions, tomatoes and your own salsa and
guacamole when you get back to your condo at Laguna Shores.
- Stop by the fish market and grab some “big blues” (shrimp) then head
back to your condo to enjoy sunset and an ice cold beverage with your
fresh shrimp and freshly handmade salsa and guacamole: a truly perfect
- Day trip it to close cities like Caborca, Desemboque, Puerto Lobos and small towns in-between.